Best rate guaranteed
By booking via our website, or by contacting us directly, you are guaranteed our best rates.
See our 2017 rates:
|One night (excluding breakfast)||One night with half board for two guests||One night with half board in a single room|
|Grand Standing Room||€395||€635||€515|
All our rooms are non-smoking. They are available from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated before midday on the day of departure (a luggage storage room is available).
- Buffet breakfast: €25 per person
- Continental breakfast served in your room: €19 per person
- Children's breakfast (under 12 years): €12
- Spare bed (for Grand Standing rooms and apartments): €45
- A cot is available at no extra cost
- Half-board supplement for a third guest €155
- Tourist tax: €1.10 per person, per day
- Pets are welcome at no extra cost
- Valet service and free car park
General sales terms and conditions
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Diners Club International, Eurocard MasterCard, Visa
The general sales terms and conditions apply to all services sold by telephone, fax, post, e-mail or via our website.
- Reservation of a "Hotel and gastronomic restaurant package" or room only booking for more than three days must be made over the telephone, by e-mail or by fax, and must be confirmed by a 30% deposit. This deposit can be paid either by providing us with a credit/debit card number, with its expiration date and three-digit security code, or by sending us a French bank cheque by post. The outstanding amount of your reservation will be payable on departure.
- Reservation of a "Hotel and gastronomic restaurant package" or room only booking for fewer than three days must be guaranteed by a credit/debit card number with its expiration date and three-digit security code.
- Group reservations (from 10 people) in our gastronomic restaurant will be given one set menu for the whole group. You must reconfirm your booking 48 hours beforehand. The number of guests provided at this time will be used for billing purposes.
Cancellation and deposit refund conditions:
Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel up to 7 days before the expected arrival date free of charge by sending us a cancellation letter, fax or e-mail.
Cancellations for groups of 10 people or more can be made 30 days before the expected arrival date free of charge.
Deposits can be refunded or transferred to a booking of a later date only in the case of cancellations up to 7 days before the expected arrival date. In the case of late cancellation on your part (from 6 days before the expected arrival date) or for no-shows, we will retain the deposit paid to us on booking. Events beyond your control, such as illness or the death of a close relation are exempt from this, even within 6 days of the expected arrival date. Official documentation proving such circumstances will be required.
For bookings guaranteed by credit/debit card, in case of late cancellation on your part (within 6 days of the expected arrival date) or for no-shows, one night will be charged to the said card.
Your booking must be reconfirmed 48 hours before your arrival. The number of guests provided at the time of booking will be used for billing purposes.
Customers are reminded that, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12°of the Consumer Code, they do not have a right of withdrawal as provided for in article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code. The Terms and Conditions of Sales for the selected price ‘specify the procedures for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.